Friday, February 8, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What A Wonderful World - Israel Kamakawiwo’ole

I love this song...

Its been a good week. Apologies for missing class on Monday.

I feel like I've grown up some. Dunno. I'm in a relationship thats actually going really well. I was able to get my meds taken care of AND get ready for next month.

I want so much to happen right now. Rainbows, butterflies and small woodland creatures need to appear just to make a point. I have more hope for the year than I ever have before. And I'm waiting for something terrible to happen.

Jinxed myself of course *knocks on wood*

Ach. Love this song soooo much! Reminds me of a lot of fun times. I should make Justin listen to it. I think he would like it.


<3 IZ


She looks like a pretentious snot...

(last bit referring to an obnoxious girl in our class)

No comments: