Monday, February 11, 2008

Man In the Mirror - Micheal Jackson

I have weird dreams. Yesterday I had a dream that my parents had adopted a bunch of kids, one of them being Briana. I distinctly recall telling her that if she touched me, I would punch her. I'm a bad person like that. No, I am not threatening her. That was just a dream in which she had taken up residence in my room and she was being incredibly annoying. Mostly poking me a lot.

I haven't slept in my own room in about two weeks. For all intents and purposes, I have moved into Justin's room. He assures me he is alright with this. I hope so because dammit, I like him too much and if he breaks up with me, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Mostly just be very upset I guess. I don't depend on him for happiness but he does make me very happy so losing him would make me sad. MY biggest fear is turning into Caro. She is awesome and I love hanging out with her but shes incredibly needy and paranoid. She loves Mike so much but she is incredibly controlling so its sad that she might drive him away.

No comments: