Monday, January 28, 2008

Antichrist Television Blues - The Arcade Fire

I really hate being up this early sometimes. After two days of waking up at 12, waking up at 6:30 am sucks. Hard.

I'm reading another book besides Into the Wild. Well, re-reading another book. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood. Its rather good. Dystopian, post-apocalyptic and all that good stuff. Crazy genetic experiments and all that jazz.

My ears have been bothering me. I just got them pierced last weekend and they're still really sore and oozy. I should probably put Neosporin on them or something. Of course I can't find the stuff. Bah. I'll find it eventually. By then its possible that I won't need it. Maybe I should get some of that H2Ocean stuff. I think that would be a good idea.

Shiny Toy Guns is an awesome band. I'm glad Justin likes them so much.

No comments: